Monday, October 01, 2007

I couldnt see yesterday night. My eyes was burning. I resorted to putting ice on my eyes. The ice didnt last very long though. At least it managed to put me to sleep.

I woke up at 5am with a sharp pain in my right ear and my jaw, sore. I went in search of ice and managed to fall back asleep.

I've been surviving the whole morning but it seems that i'm deteoriating slowly. My eyes are in pain again. The light is being a bitch.

My head hurts so bad. I'm tired from squinting.

My nose seems to be training for the Standard Chartered marathon and my throat's as dry as Sahara Desert.

I looked at the calendar and realised that its 2 weeks from Hari Raya. This can't continue to happen every single year!!!

I'm doing my work in auto-mode... I have a really strange feeling I might get my full blown fever tonight and be on MC tmr.

But I have rehearsals tmr. I have not been attending rehearsals. I've been leaving the office late and all I wanna do is go home str. after that.

I really don't know what to do anymore. It seems as though i've not been making correct decisions this past few weeks. ARGH.

-------------------------------------------------
Bie, I miss you so much! Take care and hopefully i'll see you soon!

No comments: