Friday, October 12, 2007

Blazing with Anger

I'm fuming mad. Its so early in the morning and someone pisses me off already. I'm on leave today. Thought of going to work but mom says don't be too nice.


But work isn't pissing me off.

My aunt from Nederlands have touched base safely. AMEN.


So my house is so noisy! I havent been sleeping properly... havent finish doing the ketupat. But the lack of sleep and the noise isnt the thing that's pissing me off as well.

So what is it you may ask?

Hmmm... how shall i put it? Hmmm....


Siblings should put siblings first if they dont have any other responsibilities isnt it? If picking up your sister is considered a job, then I seriously dont know what to say. Someone who only comes once every 2 yrs, is it so difficult to do things willingly? Is it so difficult to come with a smile? Is it soooo difficult to stop yourself from saying such things so early in the morning?

Have you ever considered what others have done for you? The time she brought you out of Singapore coz you were in trouble in singapore. The time where you spent in her house, under her expense for 7 years. She has never considered it her job. She loved them as they were her own siblings even though she was adopted.

She got them out of trouble. She paid for their troubles. And still this?

Why so calculative? Or have things between siblings change without me knowing? Forgive me for my ignorance then.

Your words struck me hard. Disappointment is an understatement. I would have retorted. I would have snapped. But I didn't. I should have. But is it worth it?

Its coz of things like this that I wouldnt mind migrating and never come back. I have nothing here. NOTHING AT ALL. I just hope against all hope that an outsider will not associate me with them if they're not pleased with me... Just coz, their blood flows within.

But i'm fuming mad now. That's for sure.

Now, i'm not looking forward for tomorrow. I don't need to see their face, they definitely DO NOT make my day.

No comments: