Wednesday, June 11, 2008

3 yestyears ago...

I miss school. I really do! lol!

I was reading thru my past entries when i suddenly remembered of a particular time in lecture theatre where we were so bored with management? or was it company law? that we decided to write stories. there was one line that will never be erased from my head.

"WHAM! The orang utans, slammed into the hippos butt."

That seriously never failed to make me die laughing.

I was reading one entry where I was having Fam Law project. My group was Awi, Caleb, Vik, Mel and myself. It was one of my most interesting group. I remembered how panicky i was at certain periods..

And one of the classic moment i remembered was when i read my blog entry. Mel was supposed to be sending me the Family Law presentation but instead of sending it out, he put it in the recycling bin of his comp.. And there i was sitting beside him in the lab, constantly refreshing my mail at high speed. *faints*

I remembered how we used to skip classes for movie escapades, town escapades, chill out escapades, arcade escapades and even sleeping escapades.

I remembered chatting on MSN while in class and the people i was chatting with was sitting rite next to me...

I remembered SMSing in lectures when the people i was smsing with were sitting 2 rows in front of me...

I remembered how Kay comes to me when she needed help with her assignments and how all of us exchanged points and notes for exams, tests and projects.

I remembered how I started everyone camwhoring the day i got my very first digi cam. and filled 2 512MB memory cards to the brim.

I remembered internship and the craziness of it, the lunch hours, the after work hours.

I remembered prom and how gorgeous everyone looked that night.

I remembered the productions I had, the speech competitions that i've joined, the events i've hosted, the sports that i've joined... Rugby.. How fondly do i remember my 1000 sit ups and 1000 push ups per training! lol!!, the late nights to finish my projects, the early morning macdee's breakfast, And the bustling life of a student.

I remembered how i've grown to love my friends and having a partner in crime.

I remembered how afraid I was that I'll lose contact with the people i've grown to cherish and love.

I remembered feeling like shit when Mel entered army coz I no longer have my partner in crime around so often to bitch and talk to or even go out with. I remembered missing Hally & Shahdon when production ends. I remembered those moments where me and azi have our shopping sprees.

I've never forgotten any of those moments. I've missed you. haiz.

Now? Lonely. yup yup...

----------------------------------------

I won’t ever be too far away to feel you
And I won’t hesitate at all
Whenever you call
I’ll always remember
The part of you so tender
And be the one to catch your fall
Whenever you call

No comments: