Thursday, June 19, 2008

PMSING? *shrugs*

I am such a coward when it comes to things like this.

Fark. I'm so damn tired. Tired doesn't even begin to describe how i feel rite now. I'm just whatever.

She called yesterday. Told her of my day, told her what the most unexpected thing that I did the day before yesterday in town. She was shocked. Yes. And I told her, it was like a dream that I could barely remember what the details were. Even though it was shocking, it was that unimportant to me that I can't be bothered to remember it. It wasn't worth my time.

I no longer bother cancelling the days on the calendar, there's really nothing to look forward too anymore. Its like the days past and i'm just staring at it from the 3rd party point of view.

I think I'm in a daze.

I think I am void of feelings.

*pulls hair* Oh god Nad! Just give it. What more than a better time like this? Nothing pple say will affect you anymore! and yet you still consider the feelings of others. ARGH!

Like the rest of this entry, this is so random but this is my 1001th post! ha. its like beginning at 1 all over again.

---------------------------------------------

I'm walking away (now I'm walking away)
From the troubles in my life (from the troubles in my life)
I'm walking away (yeah) oh, to find a better day

--------------------------------------------

No comments: