Friday, June 20, 2008

Malay Mania

I think if i were to write an entry in Malay, I will sound damn minah. As in those informal malay.

For eg:

Siak ah... Takot sak nak hantar surat "cinta". Tapikan, yg aku fikir sangat pasal orang lain tu kenaper? At the end of the day, its my life per. I'm the one who's living it.. Not others. If i'm unhappy... Nobody else will know, they're not facing it. So better make decision as I want, even if it displeases others.

Setiap hari masok ofis mcm nak pegi torture chamber.. Its like, aku tak belajar aper-aper seh kat sini. 6 bulan kat sini and at the end of the day? Aku raser, mcm waste time ah!

On top of that, sakit hati setiap hari. I tell you, anak aku is never gonna be an accountant. I will put my foot down seh. Dier org ni, nak cakap bodoh... tak. Nak cakap pandai... pun quite questionable.

Belajar tinggi tinggi.. but what's missing? Common Sense. Bodoh sak. ISH! Geram nyer! And one wonders why I'm the one making such a big fuss about accountants when I'm in Legal rite? that's the problem... Harass me - Pagi petang siang malam... Over stupid minor things that THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE!

The director of finance pisses me off. I shall refer to him as Babz. you all can imagine la ye what is the long form of Babz. Si Babz nie suker menyakitkan hati I. Dier ingat yang he so effing High & Mighty becoz of his stupid position.

Dier ingat orang will run to him just becoz he minta something. Biler orang need something from him, tunggu la 2 -3 bulan.. still quite questionable dapat ke tak.

He has an assistant, let's call him Babz junior. Babz & Babz junior nie act important but actually not.

At least si Babz junior pernah nampak my wrath so he still quite polite la eh everytime nak tanya things. Si Babz pulak asyik ingat aku nie tak der kerja atau aku tak pernah buat kerja until the other day I actually told him off. Si Babz nie asyik minta barang, biler i cakap tak der.. dier tanyer besok dah jumper ke belum. Dah cari ke tak? Is that bodoh or wat?

Babz shock. I also shock. That I told him off. My voice was raised actually. The usual patient Nad went out the window. The candid all smiling demeanour evaporated as irritation took over.

And the boss? ARGH! dont even know how to begin! Aku raser, there are times that he thinks i'm stupid.

People pleaser. I hate those. BENCI BENCI BENCI!!!! kat sini... those species? MENIMBUN! Why? Climbing the career ladder la tu.. Ah.. Pegi ah panjat tu ladder tinggi tinggi! Pegi I say!

Backstab all the way yo! Aku dah kena dah the other day... that's why I hate Finance. tralallalaa.. One thing they forget is that... In a company, Legal will always be a step higher than Finance. HA! Eat my dust!

But then again, I was beginning to be Miss Bitch.. Now, for a month, I've been Queen Bitch and somehow pple are still fine with me. Bagos. I will continue to do that. Even my boss realise how I deal with things with the rest and he usually just chuckle and go inside his room...

Once I ignore, I really ignore. Once I snap, I really snap.

Then lagi satu.. ARGH! ITU PEREMPUAN MEMANG NAK KENA! lol! i think i just sound Baba! But hor.. dier eh... MEMANG AH! make my blood pressure go upstairs la! Actually not mine only.. everyone else's in the company also.. she is just beyond annoying and irritating. Those words are too kind to be describing her with.

And I just continued the rest of my entry in english.. Banyak punyer nak taip bahasa melayu. Memang tak last punyer!

No comments: