Thursday, June 26, 2008

List of things - Revised as of 27th June 2008, 11am.

1. Compile song list
2. Get my earrings
3. Get frameless frame
4. Get ring pillow
5. Complete tealight holders
6. Do my hair
7. Put catering invoice in one bag
8. Pester Deena to let me borrow a bag
9. Hang my dress
10. Send my shoe to the cobbler to do something Go get new shoes after dance class today
11. Send out my parcel
12. Remember to bring lili's things on saturday
13. buy ink from Mont Blanc
14. Remind lili to pass all invoices

I cant seem to remember what else is there but somehow it feels as though something is missing...

HMMMMMMMMM

I am tired. I am tired. Lalalallalala....

I am mentally planning my route today! WAHAHAHAHHAA... I can't seem to find my notebook. ARGH!

And i'm feeling bimbotic.. Been giving off bimbotic vibes anywayz.. Even people cant believe the things i say half the time also..

---------------------------------
Desperate times, calls for desperate measures...

As long as it doesnt drive me to the brink of insanity... Yay.

No comments: