Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sex And The City

was disappointing! Maybe I expected so much more from such a highly acclaimed drama series. The movie was as though browsing thru a book at a bookstore. Flipping the pages at high speed.

yup yup.

Looking at the 4 characters in the movie. I see myself like that 20years down the road with my girls and we would do the exact same things that they did.

Shopping down 5th Avenue (singapore context: Paragon, Scotts, Taka)
Having coffee with each other on the weekends.
Going to fashion shows.
And helping each other through life.

Watching the show was very deja vu.

I even turned to Deena at one point and asked her, "Don't you think all this is a little too familiar? Its like as though we've said this kinda thing before."

Deena: "Yeah. I know, its so us lor... I think 20years down the road we will still be this kecoh"

And Deena... we will always be each others' Charlotte eh?

Some things in the movie made me quiet. Some things are all too familiar. Words. Reactions. Situations.

-----------------------------

I may be a very good actress but I've always been a bad liar... no?

No comments: