Monday, June 09, 2008

Flu bug has bitten me!

I'm the last person to have caught the flu bug from the office despite me being sick last week.

Due to certain promies i've made through out the week, I held on to my health and refused to fall completely ill even though my voice was slowly leaving me.

Despite being sick, I ended up at O Bar on Friday after leaving Ambrosia. Was told not to go MOS since it was boring... So yeah.. I was at O Bar. The first club that I was brought too.



Entered the club with eyes fixed on us. Trust me, we were lucky that we did not wear what we wore last week to O bar. The crowd was rather... Questionable.

Danced and all... It was damn crowded and seriously, it was getting annoying. It doesnt help that I was sick. We both were sick. And being sick, and still able to dance like that, I think I should seriously salute the both of us. lol!!

It was seriously amazing how we both were looking out for each other despite me having headache and her having flu.

We would have saved alot of money if we were more awake with all the drinks that we have turned down. But seriously, with that kinda crowd, i would seriously not take my chances.


I decided to leave, coz it was getting way toooo hot inside there... and i thought that i would faint anytime soon. Besides, some people were just not happy that we were getting attention. If O bar has a platform like zouk, i think the both of us would have been pushed on it. *rolls eyes*


So before anything happens, we left. We concluded that it was a place to go with, with the brothers or our partners, especially when you're sick. LOL! but it was fun. The both of us might consider going back there together when we're fully well. lol! So as to be able to face anything and anyone without worrying. LOL!


-----------------------------------------------------
Argh Nad. You should just get better. Seriously, nobody's gonna care if you're sick. Even if you've been falling sick so often recently. No one's gonna bother.


Another thing Nad, just send it. Send it and see what happens. You're not needed here. You're not important. to anyone and not anymore.


I am going insane. I'm talking to myself. yay.
------------------------------------------------------


I'm sick.. coz...


no no.. can't be. but then again, it just might be.

No comments: