Monday, June 16, 2008

A prayer.

God,

Forgive me for my weaknesses. Forgive me for my denials. Forgive me for ignoring the small voice within.

Its been hard. There's too many things flooding in every time I closed my eyes.

I've never felt so alone before. As though trapped in the darkest cave. Too many words hidden, too much feelings suppressed. I'm suffocating. No wait, maybe I'm drowning.

God, its sad. It really is, to see what is unfolding before my eyes. Some friends deserve to be thrown in a pit of fire. I swear. I thought over the years, they'll get over things. I guess... Not.

Is there really something wrong with me? Am i really that bad? That mean? What have I even done wrong to you? Sheesh.

God, I'm falling apart. But no, i can't show my vulnerability to anyone.The last thing i expect is for you to add on to this misery of mine. What I found out from him yest left me shocked. Thanks alot. You, of all people.

Why can't friendship just be simple? I thought friends care and accepted you wholly despite what you have more or less than the other? Are such friendships non-existent now? Or is that a 14th Century mindset that have evolved along with technology?

Dear God, please give them the strength to see me through this. Some have cried for my pain, while i just stare at them emotionless.

Dear God, why do the eyes glisten with tears even when nothing occurs? Why do the heart aches? Why do the head hurt? Why do the eye refuse to open at the break of a new day? I am not surprised at the situation. Its all tooo familiar. It happened before... some time back. It hurt then. It hurts now.

Therefore, i continously try even after many failed attempts. Maybe, like 2-3yrs ago, I'll walk away.

Dear God, please take care of him.

God, thanks for listening. I've talked to you all these while even when I smile and laugh.

No comments: