Monday, July 14, 2008

Enough.

Hey, I know that you read my blog. Yup yup yup... I'm quite certain of it. No matter how much it is that I'm the last person you wish to read about and no matter how much you dislike me. I think you hate me actually, even though the reason for your tolerance to me is her. I know you don't agree with my principles, my mindset, my opinions, my decisions or even my actions and my choices. Think I'm dumb? Think again.

You know wat? Maybe its time you realise what she is made of. I'm serious.

Reality check #1: If she were easily influenced by me as you think she is now, your relationship wouldn't have lasted this long. It would have ended a month into it. That is a fact that I'm forcing you to face. I have ended one of it once a upon a time. I can do it again.

You know what's your problem? Male ego and also... trust issues. Its becoming a joke really seeing how you doubt her so much especially after knowing her for so long.

Reality check #2: A guy should consider himself lucky to get a girl like her. Seriously.

One thing for sure, you should be grateful that you're with her at a time where she is calmer and handle things as it comes. You should appreciate her for it. She is no longer the girl that I became close to 7yrs ago. No longer the girl that I had to pull out of trouble.

But trust me, once you ignite a spark, you'll get a taste of it. She is what she is.

Reality check #3: She may be calmer now, but never underestimate her. Once she has had enough, She will have enough.

You say... she's beginning to sound like me? Havent you heard? Or maybe... haven't you realised... "Birds of the same feathers flock together"?

Reality check #4: She's been patient. The most patient i've ever seen her been.

Just as she opens up, you put a lid on it. Just as she talks, you simply nod. Just as she needs your attention, you fall asleep. Has love suddenly become a state of convenience?

Let me be truthful here, you're not my most favourite person. But never once in this relationship have I ever butted in. I have my own opinions of you some of which she is unaware of.

Sacrifice, let me ask you... have you really done it? You have no idea what she's been through, you have no idea what she's done.

Reality Check #5: Face it, you and her, the only thing that is on the same par would be your looks... other than that?

Seriously, you're not the only one facing the stress. You have no idea the things she worry about, the things she hopes for.

Sometimes, guys just don't know what their girlfriends have done to side them, to fight for them. They're just oblivious about it.

Reality check #6: She is NOT someone you can tame.

Someone who will talk when she is spoken to. Someone who will answer only when asked. Someone who will sit quietly by your side, be pretty, stare and keep her opinions to herself. Someone who you can put aside, neglect or ignore when you're busy. Someone who will settle 2nd best. She is none of the above.

If those are what you're looking for in a girl. Wake up and look around. This is the 21st Century. She is brought up differently. Different than you.

If you want her, change. If you want her, accept the fact that she is not like all those other girls that you have met in your life. If you want her, its about time you prove yourself.

Reality Check #7: If you want her, then don't settle for 2nd best.

I'm only writing this now coz I've had enough. I've had enough of looking. You think its fun to know that she has not been sleeping, she's been crying, stressed up? You really think its fun? Seriously, if it comes to a point where I will have to do the honour. I will.

Don't make a mockery out of love and relationship. Its not simple. It NEVER will be.

No comments: