Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am currently bored.

Yes.

As usual.

Hmmmm. My phone's quiet. Its quite sad really.

I think Deena is catching up on sleep and I have a strange feeling, so is my cousin. If my calculations are right, she should be back.

Dhanya and me have been having weird MSN convos. Its been making me giggle discreetly all day. I can't believe some of the things I've said to her as well and she has blogged about it! I should bury myself. LOL!


Bleargh~! *stares at phone*


There are times that I no longer see its need. Sorry phone, I'm not betraying you. I'm just stating a fact. Everything has lessened. Yes, it does. Not lessened. It has become non-existent.


Non-existent. I seem to grow accustom to the word now. There are times I actually do wonder, how am i gonna survive overseas? By myself. Practically non-existent. *scratches head* Quite a scary thought actually.


But hey, I've stepped into every educational level by myself... Now when I think about it. Yeah... None of my friends ever entered any school with me, but I did survive.


Besides, how hard can university be? rite?

No comments: