Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Ladies leave your men at home....

Girl's night out. Went to MOS on Saturday with the girls. Yup, there was a mini school gathering among us. Hahahaha... I know i know hard to believe rite? better believe it. lol!

Went all over MOS. I mean its the first time me and her were there! Obviously we're like... JAKUN rite?! We went to pure.. which was like... surgeon like white sia... i think it will be blinding if the houselights turned on. lol!
Then there was Studio 54 which was CUTENESS.COM! *boogies ala John Travolta* Everything was so colourful and the swings and the chairs.. lol!

The main arena was.. hmmm.. Ok I don't like trance... so ya.. go figure. lol!

We were stuck at SMOOVE half the time anywayz. The DJ was HOTTTTTTTT~!! I was like staring and staring and staring... Me and Deena ended up on the mini platform coz it was too crowded and I intend to get Deena back home in one piece. lol!
And only yesterday then I realised why the DJ was so familiar! He's the same guy from Leap Years... How can I not put the 2 together?! ALAMAK AI! wasted sia...
Did I mention that in the Leap Years, the convent that Wong Lilin was teaching is my school?! wahahaha.. so cute lor when i saw it... i turned to my cousin and i was like... "Nana, Why is the corridor so familiar? isn't that my school?" Cousin: "Seriously Dee, even I know its your school" But I digress... where was i? Oh yes..

He was right beside me when me and deena was taking a break and perching on the stool. He was beside us for the longest times! I could have taken a pic! argh! Btw, he wasn't the DJ with the random song choices. The other DJ was. BRITNEY & LINKIN PARK LEH! i understand if its pieces of me or break the ice or radar.. but give me more?!

NADIA! when you're back, I wanna go MOS just to take a pic with him! i'm serious! Even you also will like.. ooooogle lor down there...

But then again, if Bees have beehive. Mats have MOS lor. Seriously. its like an effing Mathive! Met some of my outside friends. When I mean outside, I meant outside. Even Deena was like.. WHO THE HELL?! lol!

We headed off to St. James - Powerhouse after that to meet someone but we didn't coz she was out of sight and we cant be bothered to search. lol!

BTW, I think we look good.. no?

No comments: