Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Its funny how she called as though knowing that something is up.

In every Mr. Big & Carrie, there will always be a Charlotte.

Soulmate is what she proclaims herself to be. But out of everything, I know she is suffering as well.

Just as Charlotte sided everything Big did and told Carrie to calm down as he has his reasons. The day he did not turn up at the church, the disappointment on Charlotte was greater than expected. She has grown to have faith in Big.

She's the exact same. She sided him in every way possible and there was once I just sat and stared at her, speechless. She actually did thought and believed that I would have get settled. She believed that he was someone good for me. He managed to make me noticed, stopped, turned after all these years. She said that she already have faith. She put her trust in him and let go of me.

She finally told me that yesterday.

Just like Charlotte hugged Carrie till the break of dawn, cursing underneath her breath and witnessed her turn numb.

So did she. No matter what she has said, I know deep within she still do love us both.

------------------------------------------

Bear, the things i said yesterday... It hurts. I'm sorry for having such thoughts but I just needed to find a reason for Silence and came out with the most unexpected one. My friends, they've scolded me for thinking like that... But I guess I did come to point where I don't know what else to think off coz it was getting unbearable. I was too afraid even though I know better. I still am. I guess we both know now, what our feelings are. Things were cut short the other day.

No comments: