Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm grateful to god to see her smile like that.

I'm grateful to god to see her blush like that.

Never once in my existence have I ever seen her in such a state. Not even with him. I can't help smiling to see her like that. I can't help but be happy for her.

Then she turned to me; For the first time, I actually knew how you feel. For the first time, I understand what you're going through. For the first time, I don't know what to say.

Woman, thank god it came at a point of the most unexpected, unpredictable and it wasn't something that you went in search off.

Like the saying goes, "You'll often meet destiny on the path you choose to take to avoid it" Maybe there is some truth in it aye? lol!

Enjoy it woman. Don't be scared. Don't be paranoid. Embrace it as it comes and live for it to your fullest. Once you lose your grip on it, its the worst feeling ever. I hope you wont have butter fingers coz this is the first time i've seen you smile like that. Genuinely happy.

No comments: