Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weather aches~

The inconsistent weathers are making me uneasy! Aching backs, headaches and surprisingly, I have been warm.

Yesterday, I was annoyed. Irritated. Frustrated. Stressed out.

This year started out with me wanting to experience the moments properly especially with more time on either side and now, I just can't wait for it to end. Once August makes its mark, the year will pass before my eyes.


Seems like I will be accepting something one of these days and after that, I think my year will fly by in a whirlwind. There will be alot of flying around which i will be doing once I've made up my mind. Yup yup.


I'm shocked, yet excited.

-----------------------

I am here not to conform to society's expectations. I realised yesterday, others may bring me down but I am my own person. It is me who will live my life; not others.


Its my decision that will matter most.


-----------------------


I am getting quite worried. Maybe I should force her to go for a full medical checkup.

No comments: