Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Random Flashes

Its Tuesday... and my weekend is still ringing in my ear.

I've caught myself smiling unconsciously and mentally smacked myself. Everything was too sweet, even the cake and the cookies! LOL! Lili looked good that night. She looked different.

It was a small wedding. A really sweet one. My friend's married. Yes I know alittle late for me to acknowledge that. lol!

Its really funny how some have laughed at me crying at my speech to her. And its funny how some cried along.

I remembered the corner. I remembered the tears. I remembered the reason why it never stopped. I felt the comfort. I steeled my heart and yet, it penetrates through.

Only one has the power to do that. Even from before. Even from the intial beginning. Even from the days where we bounced up and down the corridors. Only one. And I'm unsure if you know that too...

The sky was clear; velvety blue. The stars were bright; like a blanket of diamonds. The breeze soft; like a song. The water waltz in its own rhythm.

I remembered my outfit. How can I not? It looks pink in the pictures.. *screams* I remembered the heels. I actually love it.

I love the brightness of the island across and how it stands out against the dark waters.

I know for sure, my feelings are still strong and have refused to change... I tell myself, it wont matter... coz... miracles do happen, but not to me.

No comments: