Monday, June 01, 2009

I think...

I'm PMSING~

I cant seem to start and finish my readings for my essays.. sheesh..

Its 2 weeks before the exams and then its school hols.. hols will be coming slightly early for me i think.. well at least.. i hope!

I can't believe I've missed episodes of Merlin! Its sunday 6.30pm Nad!

My Maybelline gel eyeliner is finishing! actually it lasts quite long.. lol! I bought it the day it was launched in Singapore coz well.. I've been eyeing it since the day they launched it in Canada! WAHAHHAHAHA~! yes yes, I'm one of those idiots...

ANYWAYZ, it stays moist till now! unlike Deena's Bobbi Brown eyeliner which dries up! Such a waste of money lor that one... hahahaha.. so Deena, lesson learnt.. Not everything expensive means good ok?! WAHHAHHAHAHAHA. BUT. I have yet to see it in Australia...

There's a few things which I'm eyeing as well but due to the lack of internet connection here... I am unable to track it the way I could in Singapore.. BLEARGH~

No comments: