Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hear The Whispers of My Heart...

I was grateful for company yesterday. I've been tired and way out of it. I was craving for company... I want someone to be around, talk to, laugh with or just be there even when I sleep. I got that yesterday.

Being here alone, i miss human contact. I miss receiving hugs just because. I miss being hugged when i'm sleeping, I miss being hugged when I'm cold, I miss being hugged just to give me a certain warmth... I miss having someone I can tell that I have stomachache and they would rub my tummy till i fall aslp...

I've been having dreams. Nightmares. Some woke me up gasping for air and in tears, some woke me up in shock and some woke me up and i just smile sadly to the ceiling.

Letoya-Torn- Watch more Videos at Vodpod.


I'm disappointed in myself, for still...

I'm disappointed in myself, for not being able to move as fast as...

I'm disappointed in myself, for taking this long and still not being able to.

I should be angry with myself rite? yeah... maybe i should be.

Coz who knows, I was nothing before... nothing at all?

Of lies and deceptions. I have been the biggest fool in this entire situation have I not?

But even after all this, I still do... How's that? There must be something really wrong with my head, my heart, with me.

Mary: You know it wouldn't hurt so much if I didn't love him. I wished there was a pill I could take to make love go away...

Mother: Why would you wanna make it go away? Its difficult to come by in the first place.


Quote from Movie: The Women

Bbbut.. I've never found you wrong despite knowing the things that you did not think I knew. After all the things we've put each other through... some honesty would be good tho.

To take one step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly, or falling in love
It's gonna happen when it's supposed to happen
And we find the reasons why
One step at a time

So even a song suggests, time? ha.

To you: I'm sorry I rejected you about 4mths back.... i guessed we should have just gave it a shot since at least I knew you cared more about me then I ever will for you. That should be it ritE?

But we didn't and I hurt you instead.. So i'm sorry.

so for now...

i'm

Single, Unavailable and looking (if you'll consider.)

Btw, just bare in mind what you're getting yourself into. This girl, doesnt believe in love.

Oh and if you want my heart? I gave it to a certain someone and its still there for safekeeping. You want it? Please call him to arrange for an interview appointment. This interview will determine if you're even worth my time. I'm sorry to say that decision is left solely to the interviewer's discretion.

No matter how much they've tried pulling me away...

somehow...

it seems that...

i cant.

haiz. dear god, is this wrong? it is, isnt it?

No comments: