Friday, June 26, 2009

Ignorantly Random.

I wished I was ignorant about things.

And the naivety and ignorance of my face matches the depth of my knowledge. Then I would constantly be bouncing on a cloud of happy.

---------------------------------------------

Eh Deena,

You know wat? I read your blog. And I saw the Let It Rock vid.

There's 5 things I missed about Sydney besides the food:-

Right Round. *both taking over dance floor in the R&B room*
Live My Life. *wolf whistle*
Day & Night. *remembers certain idiot I had to dance off with*
Soulja Boy. *Winks and burst out laughing*

and of course Timmy Trumpet. LOL! Only he managed to make trance to die for. LOL! <- That's alot coming out of me since I really hate trance. heh.

I am... Sasha Fierce. *crumps*

Beyonce should give me a VIP pass for her end yr tour!! *pouts*

Yes I'm just itching to party rite now. I'm that stressed. *Wriggles about while sitting*
------------------------------------------------

And yes, I am worried about my paper tomorrow. Very worried to the point that I'm shivering when I'm not even cold. -.-"

No comments: