Saturday, June 13, 2009

Of Warm Fuzzies & Sharpened Knives.

See the irony in the title? ha.

Anywayz, my cousins drove into Singapore on thursday night. Did I tell you that my aunt from Netherlands is in Singapore as well? Yup. She'll be there for a year which means when I come back here she'll still be there... *shudders*

SO. I was talking about my cousins ya? One of the many things they miss now in my absence is my credit card... -.-" Such love rite?! idiots.

They found me online when I was about to get ready to leave the house to go central market! LOL!!


(YA! I JUST FINISHED BATHING WHEN SHE CAUGHT ME!)

They obviously just woke up.

And they proceeded in watching me get ready! i have pervs for cousins.




(Salam Sayang dari Australia! khekhekeh)


They showed me kinky!!! Kinky's so fat now. haiz. MISS THEM! I MISS TIGER MORE! But i was staring at tiger's face too much to actually remember taking her pic when my cousins presented her on the webcam. heh.


Ya. They're always done the most retarded stuff. Especially baby.


This pic was apparently for angah to share with australia his morning breath which his sisters were screaming about at the point of time of this picture.

Soulja boy inspired... eh angah? lol!

Its interesting how pple get closer despite the oceans. We've never been this close before. Suddenly me and baby are talking everyday when we've never done that before. Doesn't help that Baby is the furthest from the siblings since she's in Uni in KL rite now.

Mawar isn't in the pic coz she's in putrajaya, she got posted there for work now. So much for wanting to die die stay in Melaka. LOL! but ya.. They've been buzzing me online on a daily basis.

I appreciate it. Alot.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hypocrisy pisses me off. I shouldnt still be pissed. But, I am. It still pisses me off everytime it crosses my mind. I swear I'm not gonna be in a good mood during fencing next week.

Some double headed snake. Fuck you. seriously. Fuck you.

What wrong have I ever done to you? I've always had my suspicions of you. Pple tell me that you'll always be like that. And I thought that we grew up. People change. That's the reason why I talked when you prompt me online.

Seems like I'm the only one that grew up huh? I should have known better. But you know wat? I really dont have the energy for this shit anymore. I really don't.

I really should stop giving people second chances. People, they've never appreciated me have they? They've always have been taking advantage of my kindness huh? fuck off. seriously.

Stop acting so angelic. Look in the fucking mirror and you'll see what you truly are. You say things just because. Pple have told me I'm worth more than this than to waste my time about people like fucking you. Ya. I should have listen.

I'm worth more than this.

---------------------------------------

I think I'm falling sick. I constantly have the urge of wanting to vomit.

I don't know whether is it becoz i'm stressed, tired or wat...

No comments: