Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This is the longest i've been trying to finish a damn essay. I've been at this stupid thing since last wednesday and I have now asked my tutor for an extension in which he gave me an extra 24hours. Like thanks rite? the least he could do was to give me a more comfortable timing rite? like 48hours or wat.

I think he hates me. Yup. My classmate got a week. hmph~!

So I am still up typing this thing.. finishing soon... and deena is online. Finally i've managed to talk to her online since she's back in singapore and recovered from fever!

and i like this portion of the conversation.


deen: SUPERWOMAN says:
u doin ur essay ah?


-::Countess Dee::- [Rising from the ashes] says:
no la.. i plucking flowers


and i like how she just ignore the sarcasm and continued talking as if i wasnt doing my essay... LOL!

No comments: