Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alice in Wonderland


Finally caught it the other day with mel... And truthfully I have no idea what to describe it yet. After awhile in the movie theatre, I was more conscious of my sweater making me comfortable and that my eyes were getting drooopy!

Well the mad hatter cant seem to make up his mind whether to be captain jack sparrow, willy wonka or what. The one thing I like about the mad hatter is his make up and costume.

The chesire cat was cute. lol! but he's a cat that's afraid to get in involved with politics sooo... what else can he do rite to influence the story?

The things that I find worth watching was the two queens. They're just plain entertaining. The red queen coz of her tantrum and the white coz of the trying to uphold her demure-ness.

Alice was expressionless. I don't know if she is suppose to be expressionless but she doesn't even look confused even tho her script suggested that she was confused. LOL! am i making you all confused yet? HAHHAHAHAHAHA

But the script was not bad tho, even tho the near-to-monotonous tone taken on by Alice is quite grating.

So Alice in Wonderland? I think you guys buy the DVD better or watch it when you really have nothing else to watch. LOL!

No comments: