Monday, March 15, 2010

OF TOPIC GUIDES AND TUTORIAL PREPS.

I am currently turning suicidal after reading my Third World Politics Topic Guide. Oh god. Help.

Yes, I think i'm going to kill myself with a root of the tree outside my room. I'm serious. Doesn't help that my topic convenor is bitchy as fuck. Its like she's constantly not satisfied with the attention her husband is giving her (now, that i really wouldn't know).

I was suppose to go for my Australian Government and Public Policy lecture... its a 2hr lecture in which i fell aslp and arrived in school for the second hour. but how can i forget that public policy lectures are held in Social Science North Lecture Theatre 3. Yup. I had the same lecture theatre last sem when I was doing Government, Business, Society (its like a year 1 subject of politics and public policy).

So coz of that, and the supposed break that was suppose to happen in the middle of the lecture didnt happen, i ended up NOT going for the lecture.

Coz, the lecture theatre is THAT SQUEAKY. its like a bloody dinosaur entered the lt even when nobody is walking on it but just shifting from one seat to the other. So can you imagine if I actually came late for the lecture and me dressed the way I am. I'm ONE HUGE AND COLOURFUL DINOSAUR pls. bleargh. so can you imagine the sound it'll make?! it'll be like a bloody earthquake.

argh. but yes, rite now, i'm just panicking at the fact that i think my semester is gonna be hell. SO MUCH FOR 3 BLOODY SUBJECTS AND 3 BLOODY DAYS IN SCHOOL! ITS ALL LIES I TELL YOU! LIESSSS!!!

I will have to print my topic guides out at the end of the day later. haiz. Coz, I emailed my Third World Politics topic convenor rite if i could get a copy of the topic guide and i got a curt and short reply from her asking me to collect the topic guide from her tmr. BUT i sense the underlying sarcasm in the email. let me show you wat the reply was...

"Dear Nur

Most people attending the lectures would have received one. You may pick it up from my office Tomorrow. Room (insert room number)

Regards
(insert name)"

Its like... WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG SIA?!

so I didn't attend the past 2 lectures. Pls la. my lectures and class are back to back you really want me to wait for the bus until the birds migrate for a bus ride that is 5mins and turn up for a 50mins lecture when classes are cancelled? NO RITE.

anyways, i think my third world politics lectures are compulsory.

Oh wells. I should go and find the textbook for tutorial later since i can't find it in the bookshop~!

Australian Government and Public Policy ftw! *rolls eyes and dies*

No comments: