Friday, March 19, 2010

All first tutorials are done and I am currently quite happy to be where I am. YEAR 2. heh. people should be proud of me i think.

Despite the fact that I have a ton of stuff due in approximately 3 weeks time. As all of you would most probably already know. 3 weeks is NOTHING! gosh.

But year 2 is different. I can see the change and I can feel it too. Amongst familiar faces which I have bumped into over the past year. Everyone's alittle more sane me thinks. And I? I am still the same. =)

I found out that the guys are in Malaysia for the Malaysia Open. Somehow, I don't know why, I was kinda down after finding that out. Even tho they tell me still about their trip, but I just feel bleargh. hmmm its the 2nd year since i came back into fencing that i've missed Malaysia Open.

I don't know. I miss fencing. A hell lot. I should be turning up for training at the uni. But its just not the same. I don't have anyone to fence with. The guys don't talk to me for god knows what reasons and its been a year since I had a proper training.

Being in the only girl in the team is not a new experience for me. I have always been the only girl in the team and I've never been isolated before. *shrugs*

Truthfully, going there and being treated the way i'm treated is the only thing that makes training a chore. 2 days in a week. 2hours a day. Doing one of the things I really love, alone (practically alone k, i do my own drills, i run on my own, so yeah).

But yes, if i have to admit. I miss fencing. Doesn't help that I didn't do much training when I was back the other day.

Its like an unsatisfied craving.

No comments: