Friday, March 12, 2010

Dear John


watched it the other day with rochana...

How was it? I would say that its your typical romantic movie. The hot macho soldier who is clumsy and sensitive at the same time falls in love with the sweet, good uber good looking girl (i've never seen amanda seyfried look that good in my life before) which he helped at the beach.

Some of the scenes are so expected that I could just roll my eyes. But the script was good nonetheless, many would say that the book is so much better than the movie but i really wouldnt know coz i've never read the book before. Besides, its just an adaptation. And channing tatum is my all time fav. so that's another plus point! lol!

I would rate the tear jerker, heart wrenching moments 4 out 5. YERP! its that cry worthy! Please don't tell me you won't cry if you see someone as macho as channing tatum break down? LOL!

but anyways,

as expected as it would be, i think the girls would watch it just because of channing tatum and the guys amanda seyfried and some guys, channing tatum as well =)

how can you not wanna stare at him for a whole hour? simply yummilicious!

No comments: