Tuesday, March 09, 2010

SNOOZE...

Yesterday I accidentally slpt late and thanks to that I woke up damn late resulting in me still being awake rite now.

time check: 5.37am Adelaide time.

I'm tired but I can't fall asleep so here I am, wide awake and blogging.

I have to wake up early later coz I'm meeting Mel to watch Alice In Wonderland and he ends class at 1pm! god help!

But I will definitely tell you guys about it.. cant wait to see the much discussed movie amongst critics!

and i definitely can't wait to see my favourite cat!


I'm just sad that the cat is not in its traditional magenta and baby pink! Its white with blue stripes. But whatever it is. It looks cuter than the traditional chesire cat. The one in the story books just look smack-worthy. Yup. It actually looked annoying. HAHAHAHHAA...

And rite now, I am feeling narcissistic. So I will upload a few pics of myself! =)


Pretty not? Pretty not?!?!?!


Dont anyone think i look slim in this pic? So reminder to self: Pout more often while taking photos!


Ok a decent picture before the end!


GOOD NIGHT WORLD!

And yes, I like my hair now despite what deena and mommy says! btw, i think my hair is long already. tsk. see.. told ya my hair grow like grass no matter how short i cut. LOL!

But hair. I LOVE YOU!! SO DONT BE SENSITIVE AND STOP GROWING K? JUST CONT GROWING THE WAY YOU HAVE! love love~

No comments: