Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Can this be true? Tell me can this be real?? How can i put into words what i feel??

Exactly my point.. tell me.. "can this be true?" In a blink of an eye, tomorrow is my second paper... As in, its already exams week... "Tell me can this be real?" Please... Someone.. Anyone.. I beg of you.. Please tell me that this is all a dream... A BAD BAD dream.. that i'll wake up one day and realize that examz is still in 2weeks time and not having my 2nd paper tomorrow.. "How can I put into words what i feel?" First tell me, what exactly am i feeling?? I think most prob anger.. Anger at myself for taking this semester too lightly... and doing some other things when i could have used that time to catch up on the stuff that i've missed.... and not miss more things.. if you know what i mean...

But then.. Am i regretting?? WAKE UP NAD~!! Stop fretting over things that has happened and there's nothing that you can do about it... There are just certain things that you have to learn from.. I guess this is one of those times... I just truly hope and pray that I would not have to repeat any subjects.. and one that i am particularly worried about is MACROECONS... This is not funny i tell ya.. It has the power of murder me there and then... The POWER OF MACROECONS... is just tooo great for me to handle.. wahhaha...

Talking about 2nd paper tomorrow... Today was my first paper... And it was CRIMINAL LAW... The first taste of Criminal and i hate it! wahahha... i mean.. it was a challenging but do-able paper.. one which i don't think i'll do well in.. A really great way to start the examz... Feed the students with something totally unexpected.. wahhahaa... Let the students get the taste of torture.. rite?? Anywayz, enough about today's paper... what did i do today??

Oh ya.. after the paper, instead of going home to study like all normal students... I met Mel at TM and we hit the arcade.. wahahaha... well.. i just have to get use to defeat i tell ya.. especially when i keep losing at the moment... But MEL... let me inform you something.. One day... I'll win you!! One day!!! Most prob after the examz or something where i dont have anything lurking around at the back of my mind.. whahaha.... Later on... had dinner at BK with Mel, Azi, Kay and Amin... Bitched around like nobody's business... esp Kay... the bitchiness coming out full force today... then still can say she miss me.. Tsk tsk tsk.. hahahaha

And tomorrow is MBS... Well i hope that my paper tomorrow will not pull my coursework grades down... Coz i wanna see at least one decent grade in the result slip... :P Well.. time to hit the books now.. I can practically hear the books calling out my name... Nooo.. I think i can hear it singing... "Say my Name.. Say My Name... lalalalla" Not bad.. MBS textbook is singing a rather known song.. Proves only one thing... MBS might not be THAT boring afterall huh... wahahaha.. (",)

No comments: