Monday, April 05, 2004

you know what... things are just great....

First it was the printer that failed me... coz at first it ran out of black ink... then the stupid printer just refuses to print in other colours just because the stupid black ink is empty...

Secondly, my computer BROKE DOWN!! Damn!! it broke down on Friday night.. leaving me with no computer for most probably the rest of the week.. just nice... i mean how considerate can the computer or technology be rite?? especially when it knows that it is the only form of communication between me and my friends after school hours..

The link for me to do my project and online meeting with my groupmates... and obviously.. i had to kill my social life this week just because the freaking computer just killed itself on a fateful friday night..

And the thing that is even better is that... on sunday... my aunt went out.. my mom had to meet her client.. and my granduncle came to fetch my grandma back to malaysia coz my cousin (Actually he is my uncle.. even though he is only 24 yrs old) is getting married in August... (yes Suk Ching.. another wedding.. hahah) and i was left all alone at home with nothing to do.. no computer to accompany me the entire afternoon... and soon to be the entire week...

A word of advice to everyone out there... TECHNOLOGY IS UNRELIABLE!! It just turns its back on you at the most inappropriate of times!!! ARGH!!! DAMMIT!!!

And how did i manage to write this particular blog entry?? coz.. here i am in school... typing away when everyone could have typed theirs in the familiar surroundings and in the comfort of their favourite chair at home..

Haiz... things just gets better and better... At first i thought the future was rather bright... But obviously, nothing is predictable and things have to take an unexpected twist.. The change in events just make the future rather gloomy and bleak with the possibility of me having to leave things that i've grown to love... But then again, i have to look on the bright side.. it is just a possibility...

No comments: