Tuesday, April 27, 2004

YUPPEDIE YUP!! Examz are OVER!! WOO HOOOO.... wahahaa...

A closure to yr1 sem2 man... wahahhaa... Just when i was jumping about saying that i finished my year 1 at home just now... My mom had to spoil it by saying that... Its not over as long as you haven't get your results... Haiz... But nevermind... I dun care.. Nothing is going to deter my happiness... I'm just extremely relieve that examz are over... Now only need to wait for results wahahhaha...

Let's see... what did i do just now?? Went to PP with azi, sc and amin to have lunch... Then we planned to go bowling but instead of bowling, we ended up at the arcade... wahahha... It's great wasting money in such a way.. wahhaha... And i have not stopped chewing since lunch... first was banquet, then the muffin, then SC bought potato chips, then azi bought chocolates... OMG!! i think i'm going to vomit already... wahahah...

Then later SC left with her beloved and Amin already left us long ago.. When we were in the arcade... Then me and Azi left to meet Mel at bedok mrt... Supposed to meet him a 6pm then reached there at around 6.45pm... So ya, SORRY MELLY!! hehehe... Then we made our way to mei yan's house...

Seriously, i have no idea why i went there in the first place... Coz i left early and i was sleepy as well as extremely full... hehehhe... Guess what we do there... If you guessed: EATING.. Then you've hit the jackpot... Ate chicken curry (cooked by Kay) and rice... OH man... It was like.. So FULL!! and SO SLEEPY SIA!! wahaha... First time that i really really feel like a pig... Like sooo lazy.. wahahhaa... Oh ya... And Mei Yan's dog is sooo cute... I like!!! whahahaha... Left her house at around 9:15pm and i reached home at around 9:45... Not bad rite?? Only reason was that its easy to go home from her house.. wahahha...

Well... First thing that i'm gonna do as a start of the hols is that i'm gonna get revenge.. I'm gonna catch up on my sleep as much as i can... wahahaha... Which means that tomorrow i'll only wake up when someone msges me.. wahahahaha... Then i'll make plans to go out with my friends... Then i'll see whether or not i can find work... hehehehe....

And during the day when i got nothing better to do.. i shall blog... wahahaha... Coz that is the perfect time for me to do the friend's tribute thingy... Only that i think i shall do it one entry person... So that i dun waste time typing and trying to remember... wahaha... Whoever comes to mind.. BOOM!! S/he will appear on my blog... waaahahahahha... Aiyah.. I'm going mad already lah.. Need to sleep...

No comments: