Friday, April 30, 2004

Did nothing much today... Rotted the entire day at home.. and my aunt was on leave... so i either pretended to be sleeping or make myself disappear in the house and out of her way to escape from doing the chores.. wahahaha.. and i succeeded!!! YIPPEE!!! Muahahahah!!!...

Anywayz, i'm doing nothing at the moment just waiting for the commercial to be over so that i can continue watching CHASE.. i think it's damn funny.. whahaha... the model girlfriend and the hamster.. hehehhee... anywayz, let me update you on what happen yesterday while waiting for the show to be back on...

Let's see.. yesterday.. supposed to go for Voices at Jon's house.... I went all the way to TM to meet the rest (Azi, Mel and Kay) and once i reached there... and met them... they came to the conclusion that they didn't wanna go for Voices since our group will be the only group who will be turning up for Voices yesterday.. so they decided to call Jon to inform him that we won't be coming...

So we ended up only eating our dinner, hanging out at the arcade and accompanied azi while she ate her ice-cream and then went ot NTUC to get drinks.. whahaha.. basically that's all we did yesterday... coz we were kinda desperate to fill our time with activities as we were waiting for the rain to stop so that we can go home... haiz..

Then reached home at around 9?? i can't remember now.. and the first thing you can hear if you follow me home yesterday was my scream.. whahhaha... coz i came home.. and putting my shoes away.. locking the door.. turning off the lights at the door... and TOTALLY UNAWARE that my mom was HIDING behind the wall... so when i walked pass the wall.. that was when i screamed... coz my mom jumped out at me and shouted boo... when i said jumped.. she literally did jump!! and i jumped as well... got a shock of my life.. and i've never screamed like that before in my entire life.. .wahaha.. coz even my cat run to the door there to check out what happen... whahahaha...

ok ok.. time to go... the show is back... MUACKZ!!

No comments: