Sunday, April 25, 2004

YAY!! YIPPE!!

Guess what?? tmr.. is my LAST paper for the semester... yuppedie yup.. you read it rite... tmr's the last paper for the semester... which means.. when semester re-opens, i'm gonna be in Yr2.. damn fast rite?? wahaha... and i thought that poly education is damn long since its 3yrs... but.. its not anymore... wahahaha...

Let me remember what happens yesterday... had tort paper...
well.. what abt tort?? i guess its passable... i just feel like kissing suk ching while doing the paper.. wahaha.. thanks suk ching... for passing me the pieces of paper before the examz... if not.. i think i'll be soo blur during the examz... and sorry for making you wait there for me... but then again.. thankz a million... owe you one gurl!!!

then on sat... stayed through to my words.. i didn't go home late.. actually no one else when home late... everyone was THAT sleepy so.. everyone practically rushed home... wahaha.. didn't even go anywhere to eat first.. anywayz, went to meet my mom and watched movie... MOVIE WATCHED:WALKING TALL It's NICE!!! I like!! It's not because THE ROCK was the lead actor... I dun find him handsome in the first place... i think he resembles TOO Much of an egg for me to like him... whahahaha... Anywayz, its coz the movie is nice to begin with.. wahaha...

Really had fun crapping around with my mom despite me being sleepy and all... It was funny lah.. I laughed till i cry... wahahaha.. went home with stomach cramp sia... laugh too much.... wahahaha...

No comments: