Saturday, April 24, 2004

Well today was MACROECONS.....

I walked into examz hall filled with confidence that i'll win the battle... For the first time, i'm THAT confident of winning a battle over a maths subject... wahahaha.. But.... (Hmmzzz... it always seem as if.. there is always a but... whahahaha...) ANYWAYZ, the freakingly irritating thing about examz is that... you know you know the answer, but then... it never manage to resurface once you're in the exam hall.. well... that is what happens today... only that.. i still manage to complete it... so ya.. i think should be can lah... i think i still can win the battle only that.. i'm left all exhausted and battered.. wahhaha...

Guess what... got another scolding from my mom.... i think she is lonely man... i think she needs a new pet... maybe i should get her another cat as a mother's day present or something.. Coz, last time, when one of my cat was still alive... I never had any scoldings from her... or any naggings... its either the cat was on my side... or she was tooo busy being too involve with the cat... wahahaha... but yeah... now its like... i dunno... but i notice something though... my mom is nagging more now... i mean it is still lesser than my grandmother and i suppose any other parent... but the nagging rate is increasing... last time... it used to be near to never... now its like... once in 3 weeks?? ya.. i think its around there... I think she is extremely stressed... Which also give me another reason on why I CANNOT FAIL ANYTHING!!!

Anywayz, enough about my complaining.. i think i should now round up my preparation for tomorrow's paper... and go to sleep... and later must go home early... cannot get mommy anymore upset.. wahaha.. She's not too happy with me going home late everyday esp during examz week... coz she feels that during examz must come home early and rest... not come home late as usual and in the end still sleeping late.. haiz... i guess... there is some truth in it.. so ya... REMINDER TO SELF: TOMORROW MUST GO HOME EARLY!! (",)

No comments: