Thursday, April 01, 2004

hahaha... guess what.. today was april's fool.. and it was not happening.. wahaha.. as in nobody played prank jokes on one another...

And omg.. i am seriously getting grumpy and cranky for no reason.. when i mean no reason.. i mean NO REASON... coz all the possible reasons just doesn't to fit at the moment.. :P.. Maybe i should indulge myself on all the cases that are available rite now in my bag or prepare for my crim case facts scenario.. or maybe i should type out the script... hmmzzz..

Had peer appraisal for tort just now... well.. one thing i've learnt from the peer appraisals.. is that.. i seriously need to wake up and start doing something.. and short term memory is definitely bad for a person.. especially for a student who have lots to do... coz it will just result in me being a bad group member for my future groupmates...

Blocking emotions outside the house is so easy.. with friends to act as a form of your distraction.. and once you reach home.. your barrier just melts away... you wall just crumbles... leaving you unprotected... and one thing that is definite at the moment.. i think i hate myself rite now.. so ya...

No comments: