Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Dammit! I didnt have the time to let it all out yesterday coz, i only reach home at around 130am.. but that doesnt mean i forgot all about it!!! ARGH!! you are one fucking self centered biatch!!! I dont care whether or not it applies to your gender.. BUt yeah!! I DONT CARE!!!

Dammit dammit dammit!! Shit shit shit shit!!! That's it.. That's definitely it! All i ask was for some consideration... But what did i receive?? Freakingly irritating smses from you!!! idiot!!

Demand demand demand!! Is that all you guys ever know?!?!? IDIOT!!! One day.. just one day.. i'm definitely gonna do the same thing to you... JUST WAIT!!!

Confusion?!?!?! WHo's the one confusing things here?? WHo's the one who is making a short story short?? Who's the one who is freaking beating around the bush?!?!?!?

IDIOT!! Don't talk about confusion to me when you yourself don't know your stuff...

Stop wasting my time if you dont know wat you're suppose to do... Don't ask me for my things.. when you haven't done yours... Dont try to change the fucking subject to avoid my questions!!!

Don't try to remind me of things when you yourself have difficulties meeting YOUR OWN FUCKING DATELINES!!! and don't you even dare to give me datelines.. especially when you yourself cant do it!!!

spoil my mood and you get a screaming phonecall from me...

No comments: