Saturday, November 06, 2004

So, DEVDAS is cancelled... Or rather, its been postponed to the next semester break..

So ya, Deena and Hidayah... You guys no need to quarrel with me and threaten me with stuff to get tickets.. I'm sorry.. BUt ya.. Maybe some other time you guys will be able to see me act.. muahahhaa.. And i know you guys already planned on coming on 2nd Dec... Coz, its Deena's birthday... So ya.. I'm very sure we'll have a plan B rite?

And to some others who i've informed abt this production... I'm sorry, but dont worry... you guys will get to watch it next semester break.. that's a definite! okies?

Actually, i really wanted mom to see... the very first time for her to watch me act... but nvm.. there's always some other time...

All thanks to someone who has created a mess and forgot to clean it up... SO ya..
I'm not suspecting anyone... i prefer to remain on neutral grounds...

Thanks alot.. i really appreciate it! i really do... Maybe you should do it more often and destroy more of people's hard work and the dreams of all those that's actually looking forward for this to happen..

No comments: