Saturday, November 27, 2004

lalalallalalalala....

Got a belated b-day prezzie from my mom today... i have no idea why she still bought for me b-day prezzie.. i mean she already gave me the chocolates... *which mel took and never return*

Then she bought me earrings.. which is totally cool... its feathers.. i feel like a native american.. so pretty rite?? lol.. fine fine fine fine.. stop rolling your eye.. i love it.. but it tickles my ears.. oops.. i meant neck.. lol..

and today.. omg!!! i cant believe what i got... its soo cool!! its soo nice!! all i could do was stare at it speechless and screeched for the whole house to hear... the only thing i dont like about it is that its pink.. but then again.. it looks alittle purplish.. so ya.. its fine.. muahahahahha... i love it!!

Its so slim.. like my phone!!! but obviously its not a phone la.. DUH~! i mean how many phone do i want man.. tsk tsk tsk... i'm in love~~~ with it~~~!!!!!!

No comments: