Monday, November 01, 2004

Yesterday, i baked cake lapis...

It was the first time i baked it.. and it was DISASTROUS.. lol!!

I think i measured the sugar and flour wrongly... so it the cake turned out to be damn sweet...

Then, you know.. have to bake layer by layer rite? then, after each layer.. you have to sort of press it lightly... i think i pressed to too hard... so in the end.. my cake was stunted..

it was damn hilarious.. after an hour of baking or so.. and everything is done...

I took out the cake from the tray.. and it was half the height on the normal cake my aunt bakes.. and its as hard as rock!!! wahahahahahhaa....

if i were to throw it against the wall.. it will definitely create a crater~..

I officially wash my hands off any future cake lapis bakings of any sort...

but surprise surprise.. today, my aunt ask me to try again... and guess wat?!?!?1

I SUCCEEDED!!! muahahahah.... it tasted the same.. its nice.. the layer is fine.. and i'm proud of myself.. wahahahahhaa... and its soft!!

this time if i were to throw it towards the wall.. its the cake that will break not the wall.. so ya..

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

No comments: