Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Tralalalla... now now now... let's see.. the time is 3.33am.. wahaha.. so nice ah? LOL!!

Its the morning of the 3rd day of hari raya... Tsk tsk tsk .. so fast ah?? tsk tsk tsk.. Aiyaiyaiyaiyai... This yr like never take photo like that.. so sad... i love my red baju kurung already... then sekali no film.. wahahha.. that was farnie..

Anywayz, the first day,

It was a rather interesting day... Siok Lan came over.. *you're coming over again rite??* Anywayz, where was i? oh ya.. first day of hari raya.. Went to meet my grandfather...

Tralallalala... I was like.. smiling and talking away.. I have no idea why on earth am i in such a great mood when i only slept at 430am that morning... and then.. i realised.. since when i talk soooo much?? lol!!!

Met all my uncles at my cousin's place... *well.. my visiting list just gets longer.. buahahaha.. more green packets!!!* chit chat with my longest-time-no-see cousin... and we only left the house at 130am...

Then.. reached home... i was happily chatting away with my mom.. obviously not allowing her to sleep... then at 330am my cousins from malaysia arrived... why 330am?? Coz, they were stuck in a traffic jam on the causeway for 3hours!! There lah.. ask to take secondlink dont wanna listen...

Then talked to my other cousin, Baby. She was updating me about her relationship and obviously i got surprise of the month.. wahahhaa.. but thats another story...

So ya.. we were talking talking talking... when suddenly my grandmother is already awake.. walking around the house.. waiting for the morning prayers.. then we scrambled into the rooms like mice hoping that my grandma didnt notice...

at that point of time it was 605am..

then.. we went to sleep la.. guess wat time all of us was pushed out of our beds? around 11am... aiyo.. can die ah.. obviously we ignored all the pinchings and pushings only wake up at 1pm.. whahaha!! typical me.. i know.. :P

then obviously went out.. Today not so bad.. got take photos!!!! whee!! wahahaha.. so nice... *i feel so bright this hari raya.. i wore my lime green kebaya just now.. wahahhaa...*

Yes yes.. let's not digress... and ya.. not its 349am... i've finished typing this blog... and i'm still not sleeping yet... and tomorrow will be another long day..

TA-DA!

*Oh ya.. i'm still sick.. thats the best part... my voice... minah rocker!!! wahahaha*

No comments: