Monday, November 08, 2004

Hi hi hi hi..

Muahahhahaha...

I'm bored.. you know wat?!? I still havent clean the windows... I shall do it.. One day!! No no no.. Not one day.. I'll do it tmr.. Latest on wednesday.. if not thursday.. wahahaha...

I'm such a pig.. Well, cant help it if i'm like soo lazy to do anything at the moment.. BUt but but, i'll do it.. CONFIRM! or else... There goes my head.. my mom will hang it at the door to welcome the guests..

My house like soo Hari Raya... Wahaha.. actually come to think of it.. Its actually more of the just-move-in look.. Coz, my study room looks like a junkyard! No wonder my mom keeps asking me to clean it...

My aunt is in the room modifying curtains.. and embroidering someones' baju kurung... I have to clean the study room and sequined my baby cousin's baju kurung... which i managed to finish it.. but not the cleaning part... and my mom is doing something to the sofa..

SO ya.. Thats about the state of my house for today...

Tralallalalaa...

Let's see.. what else?!?!?1

OH YA!! LOOK OUT PEEPS... DEVDAS IS ON THE WAY!!
Its gonna be around the corner before you know it!! lol..

It'll be on the 29th and 30th december...

Ta-da!

No comments: