Sunday, December 31, 2006

Can you believe it?

in less than 24hrs its gonna be 01.01.07.

HAIZ!

I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY!

i can't wait to leave 06.. but somehow i dont wanna enter 07.

why? Coz, growing up is not easy. lol!

So let's see.. what exactly did i do in 06??

1. Sins @ NP. - That was.. hmmm.. No comments. But as casts, we did have fun in the end aite? especially the camwhoring! lol!

2. BSB Concert. - That was awesome! I know i've never actually fulfilled my promise of blogging about it.. hahaha!!

3. Incanto '06, Senior Prom.

4. Singapore Fashion Week, Missoni Runway 06. - That was an eye opener.

5. Got employed, first full time job

6. Resigned my first full time job

7. Dreamscape 3.0 - Now who can ever forget that? that moment to dream and make it as a form of escape from reality was definitely worth it. I love my casts, my crew, my directors (kin and don- thank you once again, my friends (azi, deen, hid- thanks once again), my driving forces - my mom, hally (for hearing me cry early in the morning when i received don's msg.. LOL! that was something) and mel(thanks once again).

thanks to you guys even a dream is reality. hahaha..

That entire period was one of my most schizo eras. I was pushed down to the very depths of the earth and pulled back up by those i've mentioned here. Thank you. I am already missing you guys. And working with you guys.

8. Fencing. - I picked up the sword again.

9. Sketches, A story of hope (a yellow ribbon project by YCP). - I know la the grandmother very lemau.. SHE WAS DYING AFTERALL!! *smacks hally*

10. Saving Loukaitis @ Substation. - That was something. I'm grateful to be chosen.

11. Magic Fundoshi (FOH), Wildrice. - I've never been exposed to FOH till that day and the casts of Magic Fundoshi was hilarious. And getting a job offer in the process was priceless.

12. Natural @ Victoria Theatre. - The kids opened my eyes that there was more to life than just what i saw. Everything can be simple if we just let it be.

13. I got my 2nd full time job a mth after the first one

14. I resigned from my 2nd full time job 3mths after.

WHY? i'll go back to a law firm only as a lawyer. Period.

15. I taught my niece for PSLE. - She definitely made me proud. Real proud.

16. Fights. - i dont even know whether i should catergorize it as that. But what's done is done.

17. I've found another addiction and it's difficult to back out of it.

18. Various b-day celebrations.
a) Hid's bowling, chocz, prata and MP3 player outing
b) Mel's Fish & co, TCC Rendezvous Hotel & Fossil Watch outing
c) Hally's Fish & Co. with iggie outing
d) Azi's bbq and Mr. Bear.
e) My cousins' various b-day outings, earrings, guess watch and bear.

I totally love b-days! Coz, i get to buy stuff!! lol! each present has a different outing. and each present hunting outing was hilarious. I've always enjoyed myself doing that.

19. I turned 20 this yr. LOL! *Boo Hoo Hoo!!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i cant think of anymore stuff to make it to 20. So i'll just leave it till 19. oh wait.. i found 20..

20. I'M STILL SINGLE! WAHAHAHAHAHAH.. *rolls on floor laughing*

So many things have happened this yr. Some say that i've had a really eventful year.. some would even say controversial.. LOL! but whatever it is.. what's done is done and i dont intend to dwell on the past.

I've enjoyed my December tremendously! This yr's December is definitely one that i will never forget. Alot of things happened this December. Positive things.

I hope the positivity will spill over to 07.

What will i be doing later? I might be allowed out later. So most prob i'm going to catch the fireworks at Marina Bay tmr.

With who? no one.. wahaha. wat else is new? I'm spending new yr alone with no one special.. hehehe..

So for now,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL...

and the muslims,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA!

and to those who wanna eat ketupat and rendang, feel free to buzz me and come over to my house! lol!

Like every hari raya, my house cooks a full blown hari raya cuisine during Aidilfitri as well as Aidiladha.. LOL!

till we meet again ya'll.

And hopefully, in 2007.

No comments: