Tuesday, December 19, 2006

FINALLY!!

I'm no longer busy!

I'm no longer rushing for time!!

I'm no longer having my time fit around a rehearsal schedule!!

WHY?

Coz, my most recent production's done!

hehehhee..

i dunno what the reviews are... but Natural sure hit home that day...

My first ever production outside of school. Ok fine.. not first one out of school.. but you know wat i mean.. a big scale one.. one with a proper stage venue..

Man, i'm so gonna miss Victoria Theatre man.. lol

I'm sure gonna miss the actors, the kids, the directors, the stage, the backstage crew, the parents, the volunteers, the caregivers, the not-so-rush rush...

And i'm definitely gonna miss Maggie.

The person who ever so patiently cared for Danny. The person who joked, scolded, got irritated, have fun and understood him.

I've never actually found Maggie during my 2 months rehearsal period. Maggie came at a time when i was at a point of giving up and just wanting to go through with it and get it done and over with. Maggie came at a point when i finally understood them and when i finally was comfortable with them.

Maggie came when i was going to leave but i didnt want to...

The final scene as something that i didnt know i would be able to do... I've been worrying about it for months.. Its easy to do it with another actor.. but with on of the kids was more of a challenge.

We need to be comfortable with each other.

They said i made pple cry that night.

I dunno whether its true.

But wat i know was that, the final full dress, i did tell shikin that the scene is getting more and more difficult to do..

and on that day, the final scene, i was on the verge of tears.

To see it coming to an end, i was definitely sad. hahaha.. yes, i did cry by the end of the night.. lol!! totally embarassing...

And thanks for those who came. And for those whom i met during natural, thank you for being able to wok with you guys and get to know ya'll along the way.

No comments: