Monday, December 25, 2006

Its 440am..

The morning of 25.12.2006.

Yup. Christmas here everyone!

Merry Christmas to all...

I've been watching christmasy shows all day..

I look out the window and i half expected the roads to be covered in snow. Smooth, silky and white.

Oh well. I guess i'm thinking about other countries too often to actually believe something like that would happen here in sunny singapore.

Hey, if this well-drained country of ours can still flood in certain areas... i wouldnt be surprised if we have "snow" in christmas.. May it be some pranks from mischievious young boys spreading cotton wools all over the place.

Now, that i've gotta see..

LOL!

So what will i be doing this fine day?

Yeah. I'll be spending christmas the traditional way. Spending it with family.

Since my uncle's overseas.. I'll be meeting my cousin later to pass her the Christmas present, have lunch, sit outside and crap...

Its been a long while since i last saw her..

Hari Raya to be exact. the 2nd day if i'm not mistaken. That's like 2 mths ago...

yeah.. exactly 2mths. 2nd day of hari raya was 25.10.2006. today's 25.12.2006.

Now, i remember! today's one of my friends b-day.. i better go and wish her before i forget..

But anywayz, i digress...

I guess both of us are occupied with lots of things this past 2 mths.. she with school, wake boarding and aikido.

while i was working (at that time), production rehearsals (at that time) and fencing.

well, we're both hoping to be on the singapore team.. so i guess commitment and the lack of social life is the only answer to that... But of course, my social life is not exactly dead.

hehehehe...

cant wait for the sun to rise and for me to wake up from sleep (which i will go to sleep after this) and get out of the house so that i can spend some quality time with my cousin.

haiz.

Sometimes, i do wish for siblings. hahaha.. then i wouldnt be looking forward to go out of the house much..

i think.

LOL!

No comments: