Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas' here on MONDAY!

i swear i'm in major retail therapy!!!

I'm on a full blown shopping spree..

and my current target?

no.. not esprit...

not zara...

not topshop...

its... jeng jeng jeng...

GUESS

Upgrade already!!!

Its effing cheap la!!!

Trust me.. i'm not done!

i've bought 2 belts and a handbag and no, i've not spent 200 bucks there.

i've spent so much lesser than that, you guys wont believe it.

I nearly bought a pair of heels... but but but.. its like.. damn high.. i think its 3inch... and i've never actually worn a 3inch heel before.. and now, i keep thinking about it..

Maybe i shall go and get it this saturday..

i tell you.. soon, head to toe... is GUESS..

Like wat deena says, i'm the new Guess ambassador..

Paris Hilton in the making...

*faints*

I was actally dragging my mom to Guess the other day.. and i was like.. OMG MA!! You think i should get it?

and she was like... "Some things just never change huh? From young until big you've always been in love with Guess"

The best part?

I dont really remember having major retail therapy at Guess when i was younger, but i know had major retail therapy at Esprit when i was younger.

So i dunno. Maybe i did. *shrugs*

But that's not important.

The important thing here is that... i'm currently still thinking about that pair of heels..

and another GUESS watch... it has a heart on the face as well.. only diff from my current one is that, the face is square instead of round.. And the shape of the heart is different also la.. duh...

Oh ya.. and a pair of GUESS shades. I actually do like it la.. i've been eyeing it for a week already.. but when i show deena just now.. she thought i was crazy for wanting that pair of shades.

Maybe i am crazy for wanting that.. but maybe, i am not. I shall get another opinion of it either tmr of saturday.. hehehe..

*Cues thunder and lightning*

And i have yet to get that pair of earrings i saw 2 mths ago at perlinis. I cant seem to see it anywhere anymore . It better still be around. I need it for my cousin's christmas present..

If not, confirm.. die.. I dunno what to get her!!!

hmmm.. should i get coach christmas present? *ponders*

Aiyah, i shall not think about that now..

I shall go and stat dreaming about that pair of GUESS shoes.. if i'm still thinking about it tmr.. maybe i'll get it..

or maybe...

I shall ask people to buy it for me..

Can or not Deena?!?!

You guys still owe me presents and treat and watever rite? That shoe i'm sure is only 1/3 the budget for birthday celebrations... rite rite rite??

hehehehe

*Angelic smiles*

No comments: