Saturday, December 23, 2006

Its been a tiring week..

with training for the past 4 days... from morning to evening..

Blue blacks all over my arms and legs...

I better be losing weight! if not ah, *faints* besides, i want to be the new GUESS ambassador anyway.. and there's lots of zara and forever 21 dresses that i've been eyeing eversince my recent retail therapy...

Which is totally unhealthy. I tell you.. very the wrong leh... and i'm like happily making pple buy stuff as well..

today's trip to vivo city after training was eventful. WAHAHAHAHAH!! totally eventful!

*dies laughing at the thought of trip*

but its fun.. wahaha.. i shall terrorize more pple..

*rubs hands in glee*

hahaha.. theatre skills in full swing.. besides, its not that difficult you know..

*stares at particular someone and rolls eyes*

ANYWAYZ,

I've finally fulfilled promises of meeting up..

I'm sorry if i had to turn down some offers of going out.. coz, those that i go out with this week are those that have asked me during my production week last week..

hehehe..

I've been going out... and i'm the new vivo city girl. LOL! well.. most prob coz, its one straight train from home.. its the easiest to reach!! hehehe..

tralalalala...

there's so many photos that i wanna upload!

and yes, since i'm more free now, yup.. i can even dream of wat to wear to go out..

rite hally?

hahahhaah..

Hally: "Nad arent you from fencing?"

Me: "Ya. Why?"

Hally: "Wah you go fencing until so vogue ah?"

Me: *Stares at Hally to register what she was saying.. and then died laughing*

But ah.. Guess what i realise.. I DONT HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES..

oh well.. i lazy to shop.. later cannot fit how?

But i seriously dont have enough clothes..

HOW?

HOW HOW HOW?

No comments: