Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm done watching the 24 episodes worth of Princess Hours.. Took me long enough..

That show ah..

wahahaha...

simply sweet. Period.

Yup, i'm much more in love with the Crown Prince now!! wahahaha

But anywayz, in one of the episodes, all the Crown Princess wanted was for the Prince to say it out to her that he cared. That's all she wanted to hear and that was enough for her.

And i wondered, is that really true?

With all my complains and opinions and remarks about love, feelings and words... i definitely could not say much on this after whatever that happened this afternoon.

I asked a friend of mine who got me utterly irritated over something, "why on earth do you always have to ask me such things every time we bump into each other?"

And he answered, "Because i care"

A simple 3-word answer that will just stop you from walking or turn your head in his direction in surprise.

and guess what i did? Nothing.

I just stared at him speechless before i could think of a response and all i could say was, "sorry".

Maybe sometimes, that's what a girl needs. To hear some sort of concern from someone.

Its easy for a girl to say that she cares to anyone and also to her other girl friends. But for her to hear it out of someone of the opposite sex. Its obviously something that doesnt happen often.

And for it to happen today. I was totally caught of guard. And the fact that someone do care.

Its just the same like how a person can tell you that they miss you, a simple, "I miss you" can seriously make your day.

Its the same thing.

The only difference?

It didnt come from someone who i truly wanted to hear it from. ha.

With whatever my friends have always said about me not giving pple a chance, i guess i am a girl afterall.

A romantic one at that.

Maybe, thats the reason why i'm afraid to give that chance.

No comments: