Wednesday, December 13, 2006

MID DECEMBER HAS ARRIVED.

It's about time.

really.

2006 has been a toooo long a year.

i've been complaining when on earth 2006 will come to a closure since September.. can you believe it?

In September, i've already felt the dragginess of this yr.

too many things have happened. just too many.

Horoscopes have said that 2006 will not be a year that i'll forget easily. Trust me. I don't think i will forget a thing about this yr.

Change has taken place. Tons of it.

Haiz.. there's still 2 weeks before December ends. I'll make full use of this 2 weeks.

Wonder what i have on the week of christmas? hmmm i foresee a few parties to attend..

oh yes.. i'll make my cousin stay at my house just like last christmas.. hehehe..

and we'll roam the streets of orchard till past midnight..

What have i been doing this month?

Hmmm.. rehearsals and rehearsals. Yup. only rehearsals and fencing.

What happened to work? hahaha.. i've resigned. Again.

See what i mean by 2006 being long? i've resigned from 2 jobs for gods sake.

Had fencing competition last sunday at my coach's training place. I tell you, i cant remember the last time i fought so hard.

My coach was laughing at me by the end of it... "Mak cik, its been long since you last participated in competitions huh?"

*rolls eyes* Abit the duh rite? if 3 yrs is not long, i dunno what to say. Last time got stamina to last from 11am to 9pm.. thats the normal duration of a competition.

Now? lasting 3 straight bouts is a miracle in itself.

Lol.

What i wanna see in 2007? i shall blog about it when the time is right.

For now, i shall go to sleep so that i can wake up early to be able to be punctual for my tech run at victoria theatre.

the show's this saturday... time do fly when you're not thinking about it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The more i think about it
The more i'm afraid.

No comments: