Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm so in love with the following~!!!

I hate the rzr.. but the krzr? now, that's different... the blue one? EVEN BETTER!!! so sleek so sophisticated!!! wahahaha.. azi mel! we should all get the krzr!!! wahahahaha...

I have a new phone candy.. and that's the new Sony Ericsson Z610i!! Its soooo cute rite?? I'm totally in love with it.. I tell you.. i wouldnt be surprised if i end up getting this for myself once i get my next job with a higher pay...


I'm even more in love with the blue one!! i mean look at it!!! hahahhahaa.. so smooth rite!!! i dunno why la but i'm like totally into blue this past 2 mths.. hahahaha... and if i get the blue one, it'll match with my mp3 player!!!!

Hmmm... since i still have yet to receive b-day presents from some... maybe can consider getting me one of the above? hahaha

hehehehee...

Oh how i wish i print money. haiz. lol.

No comments: