Saturday, January 13, 2007

2nd post of the day... lol!

Time check: its 950 and i've been awake since 830 just now.. wat time did i sleep? 4am. why?

Coz, Today seemed like a very nice day to go out. I'm so excited just by looking out of the window.

Seriously, its not raining and the sun is shining. It is!!

So what have i been doing for the entire of last week? I've been cooped up at home like a cat! Even cats get to wonder free. i was imprisoned. Literally.

Grandmother was being a pain in not allowing me to go out for the entire week for god knows what reasons and getting scolding for no reason is not very fun either. And she uses the rain to make it more difficult to go out of the house. Even going out with my mom has been a chore coz i had an interrogation session from my grandmother.

Its not raining today and i wanna go out... i'm so itchy to get out of the house that i just wanna go out!!! *screams and pulls hair* But now i have another problem instead, i dont have anyone to go out with...

I, seriously, dont have a victim to drag out for today.. ok, i swear i sound pathetic. But still, ok fine, not that i dont have anyone to drag out today... i HAD someone to drag out today but then that person's busy today so i've decided not to try pestering the poor person even though i'm like totally deprived. lol... hmmmm.. haiz...

I wanna cry already la!!! waaaaaaa.. *sob sob*

Maybe i should just go out by myself... waaaaa!!!!!!!!

No comments: