Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wheee~!!

I have to stop eating!! REALLY!!

the other day i met Azizah for dinner.. and even end up eating her rice coz, she doesnt seem to have any sort of appetite.. that wat happens when a person is tooo tired...

So ya.. i had my noodles, her rice and later on ice cream! totally wtf rite? I'm not the one here that needs to eat. AZI IS IN THE POSITION TO EAT MORE! But.. noooo.. i end up eating like free...

And azi's reason for me eating soo much is? I'M TOO HAPPY! like wat theee...

But that was fine since the next day i was having such bad stomache and went to the toilet ever 30mins or so.

So wat happens the next day?

I went to work as usual and reached home at 7plus... lazed around when i received a phonecall from the senoritas wanting to meet up.

Yes you will think i passed the invitation, since its late and all and since my grandmother is like.. you know you know.. lol! but no i ended up meeting them at Serangoon.

We went for prata supper.. but i was somewhat full already so i ended up sharing pratas with Deena..

That girl ah.. Complain that she's getting fat... BUT!

she orders 3 of the most sinful prata that the shop has.. Cheese, Egg and Bomb (that's like sugar and butter inside)

I was like.. WAT THE!?!?!

And that outing was fun la.. its been so long since i last met them and well.. again i was put on the spot.

What's new these days rite? I've been put on the spot so often and become the topic of conversation.. rite? you all enjoying it rite?

nvm.. the time will come... *evil grins*

not that i'm complaining. oh well, i'm sure you know wat i mean...

So ya, its been like a food spree

and saturday came.. and well, wahaha.. as you all know i was working wat... and happily chewing THROUGHOUT the half day and met Mel later on..

And walked around the entire Raffles City, i swear i've never had such "eventful" outing at Raffles City like Saturday.. *smacks Mel*

So ya walked around all over the place.. and ate!

then after that i met my mom for dinner...

SEE.. THIS ENTRY IN ITSELF SHOWS HOW MUCH I'M EATING! ARGH!!!

*screams in agony*

and it doesnt help that i'm totally in love with this particular dress i saw... its like totally nice and sweet and... waaaa... I WANT IT!

I'm gonna kill Deena for showing it to me!
________________________________

i'm going for a wake. haiz. 14 years old. only daughter. only child.

No comments: