Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ok...

i got meself employed as of 11.01.2007. LOL!

Yup.

2007 has been kind to me...

it started off on an extremely good note.. really!

Work.
so now i've gone from selling grapes to having a job, again. My future job scope's quite interesting. so let's hope for the best.

Love life.
Love life? what's happening in my love life? hahaha.. boyfriend? hmmmm... my love life very non-existent wat.. hehehe.. *ponders, thinks and gets a little blur sotong-ish* Even if there is anything going on also, i'm dense. isn't that rite? hehehe.. Seriously, inexperienced what. wahaha...

Education.
I'll be applying for unis soon. I'm just hoping for the best to come out of my applications. Locally and... overseas, i guess.

So ya, so far 2007 has been kind. but hey! its only January.

And i'm bored and i really feel like going out later... but.. haiz..

oh and i have yet to post the pics from shaiful's 21st b-day.. that will be coming
rite up soon..


I'm fat and i'm stressed! *runs ard in circles screaming*

No comments: